On the 24th April, the second edition of the Networking Night: CYBERSECURITY MADE IN EUROPE will take place as a side event of RSA Conference in San Francisco, United States. The event will provide an opportunity to meet more than 30 leading European cybersecurity start-ups and scale-ups.
Organised by the European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO), in cooperation with Welsh Government and its Cyber Innovation Hub, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Washington D.C., Polish Cybersecurity Cluster #CyberMadeInPoland, Consulate General of The Netherlands in San Francisco, Spanish National Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE), Business Finland and Finnish Information Security Cluster (FISC), it will be a truly European gathering.
The invitation-only event will gather more than 200 cybersecurity stakeholders, including leading European founders, US-based buyers and investors, European investors, industry leaders and ecosystem representatives.
This will provide a unique opportunity to:
- Meet the European and US-based cybersecurity stakeholders, including CEOs, CTOs, CISOs, Founders and ecosystem representatives
- Build strategic partnerships with US and European market leaders
- Strengthen visibility of your brand among key players from the EU and US cybersecurity ecosystem
- Present your knowledge and expertise on cybersecurity to other stakeholders during the event
Preliminary agenda (PST Time Zone):
- 18:30 – 19:00 – Arrival & Registration
- 19:00 – 19:15 PM – Welcoming by European delegations
- 19:15 – 19:45 PM – Fireside chat:
Moderator: Prof. Pete Burnap, Cardiff University
Gerhard Eschelbeck, Chief Security Officer, Kodiak Robotics
Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Technology Officer, WithSecure
- 19:45 – 21:30 PM – Networking
The event welcomes the registrations from the targeted audience (VCs, US-based buyers and corporate representatives).
For more information and/or inquiries, please contact Milda Kaklauskaitė, ECSO’s Senior Policy Manager, at milda.kaklauskaite(at)ecs-org.eu.