15th escar Europe – The World’s Leading Automotive Cyber Security Conference
7. November 2017 | 9:00 - 8. November 2017 | 17:00
escar Europe is celebrating it’s 15th anniversary. Join us at the remarkable nhow – Lifestyle and Music Hotel Berlin for interesting talks, informative workshops, fruitful discussion, and good networking.
escar conference started in 2003 and is the world’s leading automotive Cyber Security conference. Last year the Conference in Cologne, Germany reached the highest number of attendees since it started. The attendees and exhibitors enjoyed insightful and cheerful escar days, interesting talks and good networking.
Modern cars have become complex digital devices and automotive Cyber Security is one of the most important issues. Therefore, the overall goal and objective of escar is to provide a forum for collaboration among private industry, academia, and government regarding modern in-vehicle Cyber Security threats, vulnerabilities, and risk mitigation/countermeasures. Escar offers an opportunity for information exchange, networking and is a platform to define research needs. International and high-quality speakers give recent insights and encourage discussions.
escar conference includes invited talks in the following areas:
- Security engineering, formal methods, development & validation tools, security standardization and security economics for automotive domain
- Security of vehicle-driven business, maintenance and service models
- Identity theft, privacy and data protection issues in vehicular settings
- Vehicular hardware security and hardware security modules
- Security of vehicular on-board, passenger, and V2X communications
- Security of software downloads and open vehicle application platforms
- Security of vehicular component protection solutions
- Security of legal car applications (e.g. event data recorder, tachograph)
- Security of road pricing, restricted areas access and vehicle monitoring
- Security of vehicle theft prevention and theft response solutions
- Security of vehicular rights control and audit (e.g., feature activation)
- Security of future vehicle applications (e.g., electric cars, ITS)
- Security for other transport systems (e.g., railways, aerospace)